bpv BRAUN PARTNERS
bpv BRAUN PARTNERS is one of the leading international law firms in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
The law firm was founded in 2006 by a team of experienced attorneys who had been working together in the renowned international law firm Haarmann Hemmelrath. Since the very beginning, bpv BRAUN PARTNERS has grown and in 2010 we opened our branch office in Slovakia.
bpv BRAUN PARTNERS comprises of about 38 Czech, Slovak and German lawyers and tax advisors, some regarded as the most respected professionals in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Continuous training, regular feedback, deep business understanding and multilingual skills have proven to be a key asset to our clients.
The firm and its professionals are mentioned regularly among the recommended law firms by top-tier international legal publications such as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, IFLR1000, Legal Experts or Who is Who.
- Antitrust, Competition & Merger Control
- Banking & Finance
- Capital Markets
- Compliance & Corporate Governance
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Disputes Resolution
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental Law
- Employment Law
- EU Law
- Family Law, Business Succession
- Intellectual Property
- Life Sciences & Health Care
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate & Construction
- Regulatory & Public Procurement
- Reorganisations, Restructuring, Insolvency
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications